The 90 Second Fitness Solution
Posted By:- Renee Allert
Sounds great, doesn’t it? Just 90 seconds and you are fit. The perfect quick fix we are all looking for. It is nearly that good (at least in my opinion).
But hold on, it does not mean that it is once of 90 seconds and you are fit for the rest of your life. How Does This Fitness Training Program Work?
The 90 Second Fitness Solution is basically very simple.
It is a strength training program working with larger groups of muscles (like “your whole body”) compared to individual/isolated muscles when doing for example weights training. And it focuses on isometric exercises (the joint angle and the muscle length do not change)holding your body in one position for up to 90 seconds.
For me one of the main reasons it works is that I don’t have any excuses anymore to not do it on a daily basis.
To start of you do two exercises (plank and wall sit) for up to 90 seconds, five days per week. That means a total of 15min pure workout time per week. Plus the rest time you will take in between the exercises.
- FIT: Isometric Muscle Engagement (eyeoftheleoness.com)
- Myth Buster: Running is counterproductive to strength training (nycfitfoodfashion.com)
- High-intensity exercise helps get the heart pumping (dailyherald.com)
- Strength Training Exercises (babyzone.com)
- Complete way of training your body (trainwithtiniko.wordpress.com)
- Fitness training (annabella2013.wordpress.com)
- Interval Training: How to Unlock Your Fitness Potential (babyzone.com)
- Friday: Rest and Recovery (midwestfit.com)
Posted on July 31, 2013, in Health and tagged Aerobic exercise, Fitness, Health, Isometric exercise, Muscle, Personal Training, Physical exercise, Strength training. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.