20 ways to gain weight fast
How to gain weight is as difficult as losing weight. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration; but we all know someone who is skinny as a stick and does not shy away from food. Most of us are envious that they never put on weight, but they too wish to have a lean well toned, even curvy or muscular look.
How to gain weight: People may be underweight due to various reasons
Inadequate feeding habits, prolonged meal time gaps, poor selection of foods, increased physical activity without increasing the food intake can lead to energy deficit, are a few of the major reasons for being underweight. Other reasons can be malabsorption due to prolonged illness, diseases such as tuberculosis, cancer, hormonal imbalances (hyperthyroidism) and eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia.
How to gain weight: Healthy weight gain
Gradual weight gain is always advisable. An increase in 500 kcal per day can result in increasing the body weight by 0.5 kgs per week. Objective should be to restore a desirable weight/ ideal body weight according to one’s age, gender and height. To rebuild body tissues, to maintain a good nutritional status and to maintain ideal body weight are a few reasons why healthy weight gain is important.
- Healthy Ways to Gain Weight (bridgettholmes.wordpress.com)
- Safe and effective weight gain supplements. (prohormonesinfo.wordpress.com)
- Weight Gain (mommycliffnotes.wordpress.com)
- Too much Weight Gain early in #Pregnancy leads to larger, chubbier Babies, @PER_UAlberta Study (desdaughter.wordpress.com)
- [NEWS] Tomatsu Haruka… GAINED WEIGHT?! (harukatomatsuid.wordpress.com)
- Honey, You’ve Gained a Little Weight! (nlm.nih.gov)
- How To Gain Weight Naturally | “Gain Weight Fast” Teaches People How To Say Goodbye To Their Skinny Body – V kool (prweb.com)
- Here We Go (Again) (todayithurts.wordpress.com)
- Healthy diet won’t stop menopause weight gain (smh.com.au)
- How the use of weight gain supplements can be more effective? (prohormonesinfo.wordpress.com)
Posted on August 7, 2013, in Health and tagged Body weight, Eating, fitnesolution, Fitness, Gradual, Health, Physical exercise, Underweight, Weight gain, Weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.