Suggestions To Manage High Blood Pressure
High Blood Pressure is a common health issue that greatly affects the heart and kidneys of a person. Most common among the senior citizens, HBP can actually hit even younger people. The unhealthy eating habitsand stressed lifestyle are two major reasons for raising the pressure of blood against arterial walls that causes this problem.
Also known as Hypertension, this vast prevalent symptom can be treated with accurate care. It is very important for the hypertension patients to change their way of life and keep a check on their BP regularly. Here are a few suggestions that can help you or anyone in your family, who is struggling to lead a normal life with the symptoms of High BP.
Take a tour of these suggestions:
Measure Your BP Regularly
Extremely high pressure of blood can have very dangerous outcomes like heart attack, stroke or kidney failure. Hence it is very important for the patent to keep a digital automatic BP monitor at home and check the BP every day. This small and handy device can also be carried while travelling and is an apt solution for avoiding any serious situation.
- Tiny growths ‘raise blood pressure’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Few Children With Elevated Blood Pressure at Risk for Hypertension (medindia.net)
- 6 Foods That Naturally Lower Blood Pressure (naturalcuresnotmedicine.com)
- Need to Know Facts about High Blood Pressure (beautyhealthandwellnessblog.com)
- What Causes High Blood Pressure? (infoonhighblood047.wordpress.com)
- Walking or Cycling To Work Reduces Risk of Diabetes and High Blood Pressure By 40 Percent (hngn.com)
- Walking Reduces Risk of Diabetes and High Blood Pressure (medindia.net)
- Cheap blood test could lead to high blood pressure cure (telegraph.co.uk)
- Study: High Blood Pressure Increasing In Kids (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
Posted on August 7, 2013, in Health and tagged Blood pressure, British Heart Foundation, Cardiovascular Disorders, Conditions and Diseases, Health, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Kidney. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.