Stay Fit Stay Healthy
Posted by sarveshkumar92
Everyone wants a fit and beautiful body. But just joining a gym does not make sure that you are going to be fit. Or following a strict diet won’t work sometimes. The truth is exercise and a good diet conjointly helps you to say fit. A recent study appearing in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism demonstrated that dieting and exercise are equally good at taking off the pounds–as long as the number of calories consumed is the same as the number of calories burned.
We have to keep in mind that exercise and diet are equally important. Excess fat in our body should be removed to have toned body. One can shed upto 10 pounds in a month with the help of a apprpriate diet and exercise. Also, it will help to build muscles.
Physical activity strengthens bones and muscles, improves mental health and mood, lowers blood pressure, improves cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, breast cancer and colon cancer. A healthy life is not full of physical activities. According to scientists “active, ‘traditional’ lifestyles may not protect against obesity if diets change to promote increased caloric consumption.”
- The Secret to a Flat Stomach (inspirehomefitness.com)
- I Ate the Damn Cookie: My Fitness Journey (jengeinosky.com)
- Pointers On Finding A Diet That Will Work (diettoloseweightfast1.wordpress.com)
- Blah Blah Blah Diet and Exercise Blah Blah Blah (cancerbytes.org)
- The Best Advice For Taking Off Those Extra Pounds (socialpoweredcontent.com)
- Food Pyramid, revised (smokinchoices.wordpress.com)
- Operation Live Well: Eating Right (dvidshub.net)
- 13 Unexpected Ways to Fit Cardio Into Your Routine (greatist.com)
- Fuelling your body (foodfitnessnutrition.wordpress.com)
Posted on August 11, 2013, in Health and tagged Calorie, Cholesterol, Dieting, Food, Health, Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Physical exercise, Weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.