What is Alkaxyrol Shark Liver Oil?
What is shark oil? Its use has grown in popularity as people have seen the results of its use. The results come from the alkylglycerols and Vitamins A and D that appear within the substance. Other beneficial chemicals in shark oil include squalamine and squalene, which have been studied in regards to cancer.
Shark oil is sold as a dietary supplement in the form of a capsule, but can also be found in liquid form. Dosage is usually determined by health, age, and other details.
What benefits does the use of shark oil bring? There are many uses for this dietary supplement. Some of the most common benefits include:
Improved Immune System – Used as a dietary supplement, it can help the body to fight infections, colds, the flu, and other ailments. The alkylglycerols stimulate the immune system and help it to defend your body against harmful substances and illness-causing agents.
Asthma Treatment – Asthma is often associated with symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, or wheezing, to name a few. This dietary supplement can help those with asthma to experience relief of these symptoms.
Reduced Effects of Arthritis – The alkylglycerols and vitamins found in shark liver oil can help reduce the side effects of arthritis such as inflammation and discomfort.
- Shark Liver Oil 1000mg x 60 Capsules (GreenHealth) (newzealandhealthcosmetics.wordpress.com)
- Shark Liver Oil 1000mg (newzealandhealthcosmetics.wordpress.com)
- Save Jaws! (georgegerontas.wordpress.com)
- Benefits of Cod Liver Oil for Children (And Sneaky Ways to Get Them to Take It) (healthyplanetcanada.wordpress.com)
- Shark Liver Oil 1000mg x 60 Capsules (newzealandhealthcosmetics.wordpress.com)
- Indian Fish Meal,Indian Fish Oil,Fish Meal,Fish Oil,Cod Liver Oil,Squalene Oil,Omega-3 Oil,Shark Liver Oil (bluelinefood13.wordpress.com)
- Finding a Whale Shark (thewhalesharkphilippines.wordpress.com)
- Promote Breast Health with Foods, Supplements, and More (powerfoodz.wordpress.com)